Guidance on initiating, changing or terminating your GOS contract – East Region Contractor Briefing
Requests for second pairs of GOS 3s
Please use the following form for second voucher request and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSE GOS 4 authorisation email address: email@example.com
NHSE-I has confirmed that the NHSmail application process during COVID19 has changed further:
- All GOS contractors requiring NHSmail accounts —not just those providing MECS/CUES— should complete a new online form: https://forms.office.
com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx? id=ggRtz7GGiE- MDDtN5MtALMPHR2CkIDJBvKYSsPysX llUREg1OVdXM1NORE01NzZUSzdRU1N ON0VYTSQlQCN0PWcu
- A large number of already requested accounts through the CUES/MECS process do not appear to have been created. They have agreed that this is the case and are implementing a process to rectify these omissions. We have asked for updates to demonstrate that this is happening.
This hopefully will simplify the process for contractors as applications will go directly to NHS BSA who will provide a dedicated mail and phone line for queries.
Primary Care Support England – helpful documents & links
- PCSE online_eGOS claims system now live for new users
Help to switch online claims contact PCSE.Optomengagement@nhs.net
- PCSE Online Webinars will be on the following dates. To attend the event please click on the link next to the date to register
- Tuesday 18th August at 18:30 – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/114638346380
- Tuesday 25th August at 18:30 – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/114638528926 (Domiciliary Providers using PCSE Online)
- Tuesday 1st September at 18:30 – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/114638356410
- Tuesday 8th September at 18:30 – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/114638366440
- Contact us and enquiries form:- https://pcse.england.nhs.uk/contact-us/
- Ophthalmic Payments: – https://pcse.england.nhs.uk/services/ophthalmic-payments/
- User Management Guide:- https://pcse.england.nhs.uk/media/1681/19469-ophthalmic-user-management-guide_v3.pdf
- PCSE Online User Guides: – https://pcse.england.nhs.uk/media/1646/19416-ophthalmic-main-user-guide_v3.pdf
- User registration contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website details of electronic GOS claims and the new performers list service: http://pcse.england.nhs.uk
- Changes to GOS claims – NHSE Move to Online Letter July 20
PCSE Homepage for GOS claims etc: https://pcse.england.nhs.uk/
- Search of Performers list: https://secure.pcse.england.
- New East of England Ophthalmic Team
- Ophthalmic Payments FAQ
- Future service developments for ophthalmic payments
- New online form for payment enquiries
- Avoiding rejected GOS claim
- New process for returning previously rejected GOS forms
- Pre-authorisation of Adult GOS 4 claims
- Adding, amending and deleting additional contacts on PCSE Online
Clarification on Eligibility for NHS funded Domiciliary Eye Test
Ask – Do you smoke? And record their smoking status if you have the facility
Advise – Tell the patient they are more likely to quit with support and medication. Or if they prefer, there are online resources where they can get advice and tips to quit
Act – Make a direct referral through the ‘contact’ page of https://www.
Download posters here
Some helpful advice for practice staff to help support someone with sight loss – Supporting someone with sight loss
A good document around sight loss – it lists all sight loss charities as well as having a good section at the front for practices to complete with their local details.
There is also a CET course available on this site too – suitable for Optometrists and DOs alike which gives 3 CET points per hour of training completed. http://www.visualisetrainingandconsultancy.com/training/cet-accredited-training-seeing-beyond-eyes/