Primary Care Support England – helpful documents
- New East of England Ophthalmic Team
- Ophthalmic Payments FAQ
- Future service developments for ophthalmic payments
- New online form for payment enquiries
- Avoiding rejected GOS claim
- New process for returning previously rejected GOS forms
- Pre-authorisation of Adult GOS 4 claims
- Adding, amending and deleting additional contacts on PCSE Online
Clarification on Eligibility for NHS funded Domiciliary Eye Test
A good document around sight loss – it lists all sight loss charities as well as having a good section at the front for practices to complete with their local details.
There is also a CET course available on this site too – suitable for Optometrists and DOs alike which gives 3 CET points per hour of training completed. http://www.visualisetrainingandconsultancy.com/training/cet-accredited-training-seeing-beyond-eyes/
Please see our document library for referral pathway information for your area.